The personal data collected as part of the Sandwich Loyalty Program or the Sandwich Friends Program will be stored in a database. The date that are stored are that data that the participant to the Sandwich Loyalty Program or the Sandwich Friends Program has provided itself by filling in the Sandwich Loyalty Program entry form that can be obtained at the different Sandwich shops or by filling in the online entry form for the Sandwich Friend Program on the Sandwich website www.sandwich.eu/newsletter.
Managing of the data
Sandwich is part of the Veldhovengroup. Veldhoven International B.V. manages the database where the personal data is processed and stored. The data will only be used for the purpose as mentioned below. The data can be made available to other legal entities of the Veldhovengroup. However, the data shall not be made available to third party except in connection with the execution of the purpose as mentioned below. Veldhoven International B.V. shall take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
The purpose of storing the personal data is:
- use of the Sandwich Loyalty Program for collecting (accruing) discounts;
- keeping track of the accrued discount balance;
- to inform the participant to the Sandwich Loyalty Program and the Sandwich Friends Program about interesting offers;
- to improve the service to Sandwich Loyalty program participants and Sandwich Friends Program participant;
- sending e-mail newsletters with respect to new collections to Sandwich Friend Program participants;
- sending e-mail newsletters and mailings (by ordinary mail) with respect to new collections and special offers for participants to the Sandwich Loyalty Program.
Every participant to the Sandwich Loyalty Program or the Sandwich Friends Program can request Sandwich to inspect its own registered data and to correct it or to add information. All e-mail newsletters will give the opportunity to unsubscribe from the mailings, by clicking the unsubscribe-link at the bottom of the e-mail newsletter or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the participant does not wish to receive mailings by ordinary mail this can be passed on to the Sandwich shop where the participant has registered.